Lelit PL 041 Espresso - Chuck Daggett's Review
Posted: July 28, 2009, 7:09am
Lelit PL 041 Espresso Machine

Arrow The Lelit PL 041 Espresso has 23 Reviews
Arrow The Lelit PL 041 Espresso has been rated 8.62 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 22, 2007.
Arrow Lelit PL 041 Espresso reviews have been viewed 147,242 times (updated hourly).

Matthew Pecsok 10.00
Gary Edmunds 9.43
HEATHER HUNNICUTT 9.00
Joshua Wark 9.00
Armbrooke Thorne 9.00

Manufacturer: Le'Lit Quality: 9
Where Bought: Clive Coffee Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Looks great - works great

Excellent value at this price point.  3 way valve, brass boiler, and plenty of pressure.

Warming rack on top doesn't get very hot. Not to worry, just a shot of hot water in the cups when heating the portafilter does the trick.

Originally i had my sights focused on the Roncilio Silvia. It seemed like a good machine and except for the "temperature surfing", at $600 it was well inside my budget. Then I started reading about the Le'lit that had all of the features I was looking for at half the price. not a lot of reviews at the time but I was willing to take the chance based on Marks assurance that I would be satisfied. I couldn't be happier.  Time will tell if it holds up quality wise. I only make about 6 cups a week. For now, it appears that I made a good choice.

I got mine from Mark up at Clive Coffee. Shipping was timely and packed right. No damage. Good followup

Well it's been almost 6 months and still going strong.  I am completely happy with the quality of this machine. It's fast warm up is nice for the quick cup befor leaving the house. Seems very consistent in it's operation and look very nice on the counter. I partnered it up with the Lelit PL053 grinder. A nice pair.

The only complaint I have is that even though it has a commercial weight portafilter, it is 57 mm and I cant find a triple basket to fit.

Posted: July 28, 2009, 7:09am
Green Unroasted Coffee
Free shipping. Save 15% on variety pack, use 'variety' at checkout
www.madbeanscoffee
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192121982574)