La Pavoni Pro Lever - Andre Roux's Review
Posted: December 23, 2007, 9:44am
La Pavoni Professional

Arrow The La Pavoni Pro Lever has 40 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Pro Lever has been rated 8.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Pro Lever reviews have been viewed 217,645 times (updated hourly).

Josh Kempthorne 9.20
Paul Alter 8.80
Pal Cabral 8.25
Bernard Murphy 8.00
Taylor Nunley 7.50

Manufacturer: La Pavoni Quality: 9
Where Bought: Feama Aesthetics 10
Owned for: 2 weeks Overall 9
Bottom Line: Finally the machine I always wanted to have. I have been looking for the machine that was going to give me the perfect cup every time. I found it.

It works better than any other automatic machines.

Requires a bit more work

Quality of the coffee is totally awsome. Beats any other automatic machines I previously owned. A bit more work but for the quality of the coffe that is coming out of there I don't really care.

Everything is perfect. Temperature of the water, the steam, the manual control. I actually love the fact that I decide everything about how to make my coffee. I have full control on how much how fast or how slow I can make my coffee which after a while will give what you the cup you always wanted.

And the bonus is the Cappucino Automatic foam maker. Yes I am lasy.  But you get your cup that much faster. Now if I can only figure out a way to reduce my daily intake.

Feam in Montreal. Good customer services.

Posted: December 23, 2007, 9:44am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18910908699)