La Pavoni Pro Lever - Mike's Review
Posted: August 11, 2001, 1:53pm
La Pavoni Professional

Arrow The La Pavoni Pro Lever has 40 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Pro Lever has been rated 8.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Pro Lever reviews have been viewed 215,076 times (updated hourly).

Josh Kempthorne 9.20
Paul Alter 8.80
Pal Cabral 8.25
Bernard Murphy 8.00
Taylor Nunley 7.50

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 10
Where Bought: Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Aficionado Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: I love it more now than when I bought it. No regrets whatsoever.

Great Looks. Makes great espresso and lattes.

Easy to burn yourself.

You can make coffee-house quality drinks from home. I find it easy to use. I thought I would have some trouble based on some of the other reviews I read but the instructions were straight forword. I paid $650.00 on the net for it, free shipping was included and I had it in two days. You have to really be into making great coffee drinks to want this machine. It is labor intensive. It takes 10 minutes before the boiler has the water ready. It also takes a little effort to bring the lever down but I get great cremma everytime. I do use a burr grinder. I spend $14.00/lb for my beans which last me a month. No more $3.00 a day at you know where. It will pay for itself very fast.

Posted: August 11, 2001, 1:53pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.202075004578)