La Pavoni Cellini - Stelio Mantalis's Review
Posted: January 9, 2009, 6:33pm
La Pavoni Cellini Espresso Machine

Arrow The La Pavoni Cellini has 2 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Cellini has been rated 8.60 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 25, 2007.
Arrow La Pavoni Cellini reviews have been viewed 13,828 times (updated hourly).

Stelio Mantalis 0.00
Chris Scelzo 0.00

Previous Review
Manufacturer: La Pavoni Quality: 9
Where Bought: coffeway Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: a little elegant "alien" in your bar that makes a great espresso.

Heavy group professional-like. It makes excellent espresso. Quality build. I love the shape.

Not very ergonomic design of the steam nozzle. Disappointed by the quality and the use of some plastic parts. Difficult to maintain and clean.

I bought the CELLINI LEVER SWITCH CHROME model and It is my first home espresso machine. I've tried enough others mostly at friends to be assured that I bought a really good machine. To be honest there are a few things that are annoying like the steam nozzle although at the end I enjoy a delicious cappuccino. It has a really funny shape but it is distinguished and very well designed. You either love it or not.
The machine is equipped with two gauges to indicate pump pressure and boiler temperature.
One cylindric heating element to heat the coffee group is activated while switching on the machine and grant the perfect temperature also for the first coffee maintaining the even temperature of coffee group for the next coffees.

I bought the machine from a local vendor in Athens, Greece. I experienced some malfunctions at the steam valve once I bought it. I had it repaired by the agency and a part had to be replaced. I haven't any problem since (over 3 years). Generally I'm not satisfied by the customer service.

Previous Review
Posted: January 9, 2009, 6:33pm
Quality Espresso Machines
Imported Italian Espresso Machines, Coffee Machines & accessories for all your coffee needs!
www.thecoffeebrewers.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.205703020096)