La Pavoni Europiccola - Ed Dotson's Review
Posted: August 6, 2001, 7:48pm
La Pavoni Europiccola
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 332,356 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67
Antonio Salles 9.50
Gino Magnotta 9.45
Gail McNeill 8.50
Marc Tischler 8.50

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 10
Where Bought: European Gifts Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Advanced Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: An excellent machine, well built and performs well.

Built for the long haul.
Required (for me) only a short learning curve.

The base is too light.
Would have preferred a steel grate and drip pan

This device is all I want in an espresso machine. You have to learn the machine and match it to your coffee grind. I don‘t obsess over grinders, water and beans. Try the Cafe Blend from www.portorico.com. I modified my Braun cheapy burr grinder and I get great crema, and brilliant shots. It appeals to the gadget freak in me.I'm not in love with the tamper, but it's tough to bring myself to pay $50.00 for a new one.
The editor won't let me quit till I write some words, so here they are. It still won't let me quit. If you don't have more to say, why can't you quit?

The folks at European Gifts were great, no problems and fast shippping. The machine was a demo unit and arrived with not a scratch or a mark.

Still love the machine. It's built like a tank. Good shots that I control. I've learned that I can replace the seals. What's not to love?

Posted: August 6, 2001, 7:48pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.199228048325)