La Pavoni Europiccola - Bill Naumann's Review
Posted: September 7, 2010, 12:57pm
La Pavoni Europiccola
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 337,286 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 8
Where Bought: Private party Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: Europiccola 2nd
Bottom Line: Fun, freaky, fascinating, fabulous!

Accepts various grinds, easy to load & use, interesting to look at, makes great coffee.

Repair costs, etc.  Occsionally one of our visitors volunteers (without permission) to make coffee in our absence, leaves it on too long and burns out the 'fuse' (diode?) or whatever.  Then one has to search for the replacement part or a repairman.

I own two Europiccolos and at present both are 'burned out' and unused as a result.  Today I googled for a repairman in my area, found one in Glendale (California) and drove to the (apartment building) address shown for the alleged repairman.  Nobody knows nothing there.  The last repairman I used, a 45-minute freeway ride away, put it back together wrongly, resulting in a huge spurt of boiling water/steam issuing dangerously forth.  He'd failed to put the ball bearing on the 'correct' side of the safety spring which holds the bearing against the seat.  Luckily I was able to repair it myself.  But now both of my machines need a new diode (or fuse) and I'm returning to him at 19655 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana, California 818-774-9517.

Can't recall who or where I acquired machine #2.  First machine came from an acquaintance whose present whereaboults are unknown.

Posted: September 7, 2010, 12:57pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.234183073044)