La Pavoni Europiccola - John Valdivia's Review
Posted: September 6, 2003, 9:54am
La Pavoni Europiccola

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 336,094 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67
Antonio Salles 9.50
Gino Magnotta 9.45
Gail McNeill 8.50
Marc Tischler 8.50

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 10
Where Bought: European Gift & Houseware Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Beautiful, fun, machine with very satifying results for those willing to become involved in the process.

Great espressos for small gatherings. Relaxing to prepare and easy to clean and maintain. I purchased this one as a demo model and thoroughly enjoy showing it off. It has a small footprint and looks great. Frothing milk is easy.

Not the best balanced machine. Must use two hands - one for pulling the other for stabalizing. It has hot and warm spots that can be avoided.

I have wanted to own a lever machine for quite some time not only for the enjoyment of preparing espressos, but also for their aesthetic qualities. I am not dissappointed in this one. If you want to MAKE espressos, involving yourself in every step of the way, then this is the machine for you. If you like beauty in your kitchen, then La Pavoni levers add to your surroundings.

Preparing espressos with the La Pavoni is ritualistic, artistic, and entertaining. I look forward to the art almost as much as the its result.

I purchased the unit directly from the distributor for testing purposes prior to offering it to our customers.

I laid off the machine for about a month and then started using it again. What was I thinking? Pulling shots with the lever has become fun and preparing the shot is one way for me to relax after a stressful day.  When I first began using the machine, it was aukward and I had to concentrate on keeping the base from tilting. Now its no problem and I don't even think about it. I love having complete control over the shot.

It still looks great on my counter.

Posted: September 6, 2003, 9:54am
Quick Mill Machines
Free extended warranty & shipping. Enter email for best price / match
espressooutlet.net
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.193892002106)