La Pavoni Europiccola - Andy's Review
Posted: March 23, 2000, 7:38pm
La Pavoni Europiccola

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 329,892 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67
Antonio Salles 9.50
Gino Magnotta 9.45
Gail McNeill 8.50
Marc Tischler 8.50

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 10
Where Bought: Aesthetics 8
Writer's Expertise: Professional Would Buy Again: n/a
Bottom Line: Would purchase another one for my sons 21st present.

Got style, has served me for the last 19 years, while I have many other coffee makers I always enjoy using this one daily.

Find the length of the frother arm to long for easy of use. Washers on the sight glass leaked 8 years ago and had to be replaced.

Originaly purchased as a 21st birthday gift, so exact price unknown. Have always found the machine to function excellently, for making espresso, I find a slow controled pull gives the best flavour. You have clean the drip tray out by hand, although I believe new models have a removable drip tray. On my handle the basket / filter holder is not held in, so you have to be careful not to lose it when knocking out the grouts. Over time the conection between the boiler and the base has losened, but is easy to tighten by removing the base. 8 years ago the washers on the top and bottom of the sight glass began to leak but once I replaced them everything was OK. The pressure on the steam has always been sufficient to froth the milk, but I do find it difficult with the lenght of the arm. But this could be due to the jug I use !! All in all I have continued to find it a easy machine to live with and it certainatly has not become one of those coffeemaker that gets put in the cupboard after the initial honeymoon. Even my wife is happy with it siting on the kitchen side as it has so much style that the square boxed pumped machine just don‘t have.

Posted: March 23, 2000, 7:38pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190249919891)