La Pavoni Europiccola - Hugo Thorisson's Review
Posted: March 20, 2003, 3:16pm
La Pavoni Europiccola
Arrow EspressoOutlet.net

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 331,607 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67
Antonio Salles 9.50
Gino Magnotta 9.45
Gail McNeill 8.50
Marc Tischler 8.50

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 10
Where Bought: Reykjavik, Iceland Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: Intermediate Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Excellent machine were you are in full control of your espresso coffee

The Europiccola is a very beautiful machine, stylish and simple. It is easy to clean.

Some parts can get very hot and you can not invite your guests for a cup of coffee if there are more than 5 of you. I tried that and opened the  boiler too soon and got a nasty wrist steam burn. But that healed and will not happen again, I promis.

It is easy to start making your own espresso coffee on the Europiccola.  I find it also very challencing that I can make a better espresso every time I put my heart into it.
It is a must for a espresso lover, it requires that you carefully choose the coffee beans, you must be aware of the grinding, you must learn what pressure to use when you are making the coffee and find out how hard to pull the lever. If every thing goes up, you have the best espresso in the world

I was not a very enthusiastic espresso lover before and thought that I would only use a few times a week. But I have found that  an espresso from my la Pavoni is the only coffee I love to drink and nothing comes close to it.

Posted: March 20, 2003, 3:16pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.191298007965)