La Pavoni Europiccola - Thomas Kitching's Review
Posted: December 29, 2006, 9:04am
La Pavoni Europiccola
Arrow Espresso Zone

Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has 57 Reviews
Arrow The La Pavoni Europiccola has been rated 7.98 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow La Pavoni Europiccola reviews have been viewed 324,461 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 9.67
Antonio Salles 9.50
Gino Magnotta 9.45
Gail McNeill 8.50
Marc Tischler 8.50

Manufacturer: Pavoni Quality: 9
Where Bought: bestofitaly Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: Awesome, paid for itself already as I no longer ned to drink inferior coffee out in town. Recommended to all!

Good looking and nice materials. Really brightens up my kitchen. So nice i enjoy spending time cleaning it and using it. Good espresso, sometimes a little hit and miss, but good to excellent 90% of the time. Probably down to human error. Some reviews have been unfair in my experience, they don't break down and they dont take hundreds of hours to master. Just take your time and figure it out, its worth the two weeks max.

Base could be a little better made i.e. better materials so there is no flex when pulling the lever.

Pound for pound this is an excellent machine and gets lots of us ein my home, over 2500 shots in two years. Most of them excellent but the odd bad one.

Machine is very sensitive to freshness of beans, i find that 2 weeks is max age of Illy beans. I have tried Lavazza, but seems strong. Illy is sweeter and lovely colour. Segafredo appears to be one of the nicest, just the right strength, never a bad shot this way.

Bought online direct from italy, quick shipping. Poor after sales service from online retailer, they refered me to the LaPavoni importer when I advised them of a loose washer on delivery from Italy. Turned out washer is there to keep scale down.

Posted: December 29, 2006, 9:04am
Quick Mill Andreja
Best bang for the buck in E-61 Espresso Machines.  In stock, free shipping, 2 yr warranty!
cupandbrew.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182991027832)