Krups XP4000 Series - Angie Wiggins's Review
Posted: March 19, 2013, 7:03pm
Krups XP4000 Series Espresso Machines
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Krups XP4000 Series has 29 Reviews
Arrow The Krups XP4000 Series has been rated 5.46 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 19, 2005.
Arrow Krups XP4000 Series reviews have been viewed 178,293 times (updated hourly).

Myq Larson 8.00

Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 0
Where Bought: online Aesthetics 0
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: No
Similar Items Owned: Nespresso
Bottom Line: If you are unfortunate enough to receive a defective product, your temper might percolate, like mine did, trying to resolve the problem

None

This item was defective from the moment it came out of the box.  Brewing system didn't work and neither did the frother.

This item was a Christmas present from my daughter.  She purchased it in October, and I didn't open it until December.  I tried using it 3 different times, CAREFULLY reading the instructions, to ensure that I was using the machine correctly.  We contacted Krups, and asked them to exchange the machine for a different one.  They refused, claiming it was out of warranty after the first 30 days.  They told us to send it back, and they would repair it, but only after a LOT of arguing.  It took  over 6 weeks and I just got the machine back.  It was FILTHY and disgusting.  I am relcutant to even use the machine, because it looks like it was left in a dirty warehouse and neglected for the past 2 months.  I have never experienced such AWFUL customer service EVER!  This was not a cheap machine, but the customer service at Krups was deplorable.  I will NEVER buy another item from Krups again.  Don't waste your money!

Awful

Posted: March 19, 2013, 7:03pm
The Coffee Project
Home coffee Roasting equipment, green beans, and supplies
www.coffeeproject.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.197511911392)