Krups Espremio - All Models - Mike Nudelman's Review
Posted: November 25, 2003, 3:46pm
Krups Espremio Espresso Machines - All

Arrow The Krups Espremio - All Models has 3 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Espremio - All Models has been rated 5.87 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 8, 2003.
Arrow Krups Espremio - All Models reviews have been viewed 17,830 times (updated hourly).

Phil Rodriguez 7.00
Jeff M 6.50
Mike Nudelman 2.00

Previous Review
Product Reviewed: Espremio
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 4
Where Bought: Bed Bath and Beyond Aesthetics 5
Bottom Line: All in all - do not buy this one, unless what you are looking for is a small cup of quick black coffee and not espresso.

Does not look bad. Steams milk decently.

Sucks as espresso machine.

I bought Krups espremio because I had a gift certificate and have been thinking of buying espresso machine for awhile.
I am a turkish coffee fan - extremely strong, sweet and jezve-brewed.
I tried pre-ground Lavazza Espresso and I had some crema and half-decent results. Other coffees I bought did not yield any crema at all or very little.
I attributed this to my inexperiency and did not return the machine which I should've done.
It comes with just one 1-cup filter so no double-shots.
The 25 second rule is nowhere close to being met. The coffee runs first as regular black and then pale with a little foaming at the very end.

I am looking at a decent model right now, something like a Gaggia or maybe La Pavoni.

BBB is a good place and they will give you a 20% discounts regularly. However same new machine on e-bay can be bought for 30 bucks.

Previous Review
Posted: November 25, 2003, 3:46pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.179666996002)