Krups Novo Series - Ron Blood's Review
Posted: February 3, 2008, 9:08pm
Krups Novo Series - Old Models

Arrow The Krups Novo Series has 49 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Novo Series has been rated 6.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Krups Novo Series reviews have been viewed 250,830 times (updated hourly).

Bob Kim 8.67

Where Bought: Found in garage. Aesthetics 8
Owned for: 2 weeks Overall 9
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: Bunn
Bottom Line: It was free, goddammit!

It was free.

Don't know how to use it.

Found this machine in the parking garage of our apartment building.  I need the users manual, or a copy of one, if anyone can accommodate.  Thanks, I see I must put in more characters, I guess.  We have this thing going in our apartment building where people that are moving out leave items they don't want or need  anymore in the garage near the recycle bins.  I have scored 2 floor lamps, a recliner, a computer desk, an espresso machine, a toaster oven, framed posters, and storage cabinets.   How about those NY Giants.  One of the most exciting SuperBowls I've ever seen.  My wife pulled for the Pats, so I took the Giants.  It was a good day.

The best.  It was free.

Posted: February 3, 2008, 9:08pm
Quality Espresso Machines
Imported Italian Espresso Machines, Coffee Machines & accessories for all your coffee needs!
www.thecoffeebrewers.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.183614015579)