Krups Novo Series - Kristopher Khoury's Review
Posted: April 11, 2005, 10:17am
Krups Novo Series - Old Models

Arrow The Krups Novo Series has 49 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Novo Series has been rated 6.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Krups Novo Series reviews have been viewed 256,237 times (updated hourly).

Bob Kim 8.67

Product Reviewed: Nova 3000
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 5
Where Bought: Gift Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Messy, Not reliable, Great Froth, very frustrating and sometimes you may be as bitter as the coffee.

Frothing is good. My milk is always perfect.
When it is working properly, the coffee tastes very good.
No plastic, all metal.
Simple to use.

Too many pieces to clean and assemble.
The espresso almost never comes out the way I want it.
Cleaning of the machine is hard and tedious.
Small water tank.

This was a wedding gift from family. I started using it a year ago and got some pretty good cups out of it. During the last 6 months I get no water pressure at all at least 70% of the time. There is a rubber ring inside the unit that is constantly falling out. When I get the machine to start extracting the coffee....I literally get drips. It takes like 5-6 minutes just to get a 1/4-cup of coffee and it never has a good taste when it has to do that.

Clean up is a huge issue. Just to get it to a clean state, it is literally 5-10 minutes.

The device is really small. So, you cannot fit a standard size mug in the machine for the espresso.

This morning, I literally PUNCHED the machine. (No, I have't done that in the past)

Was a gift. It was free so I would say the buying experience was impeccable.

Posted: April 11, 2005, 10:17am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182775974274)