Krups Espresso - Older Models - Melanie Diehl's Review
Posted: December 24, 2004, 12:38pm
Krups Espresso Machines - Older Models

Arrow The Krups Espresso - Older Models has 26 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Espresso - Older Models has been rated 7.42 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Krups Espresso - Older Models reviews have been viewed 151,551 times (updated hourly).

Mike Foster 9.00

Product Reviewed: Vivo
Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 0
Where Bought: Macy's Aesthetics 0
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Never again will I buy a Krups product!

Nice size,doesn't take up a lot of space.

Was defective from day one. Had to mail it back to Krups for factory service. 3 months and I am still waiting for it back!

I will find another brand. I can't believe I can't return a defective product to the original point of purchase. The fact that I still am waiting for the unit to be returned, blows my mind. I feel that they should have sent me a new unit at least as soon as they received the defective unit back. Even if this is a one time glitch with this unit, the lack of customer care would deter me from buying any other Krups products. In the meantime I am using a little Mr. Coffee expresso unit that has more than paid for itself. I do intend to get another machine but have not decided which one. I will continue to read the reviews here and ultimately pick one.

Easy to buy, difficult to repair it seems.

Posted: December 24, 2004, 12:38pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.187919855118)