Krups Espresso - Older Models - Peck Euwer's Review
Posted: March 21, 2002, 9:30pm
Krups Espresso Machines - Older Models

Arrow The Krups Espresso - Older Models has 26 Reviews
Arrow The Krups Espresso - Older Models has been rated 7.42 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Krups Espresso - Older Models reviews have been viewed 148,944 times (updated hourly).

Mike Foster 9.00

Manufacturer: Krups Quality: 7
Where Bought: Ebay Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: I love coffee Would Buy Again: Maybe
Similar Items Owned: NA
Bottom Line: If you don't mind it's clunky aesthetic and slightly cheap feel, you will be very happy.

With the right grind it produces a GREAT shot.
Plenty o steam.

Big and ugly.
Fairly lightweight.

After using a Mr. Coffee steam driven piece of junk for 5 years I finally decided to go for a pump machine. Thanks to this site and looking at what was available on ebay I settled on this rig for $41. It is pretty finicky about the grind, but I gather many machines are. I am not prepared to shell out $150 for a grinder. I have finally found a BUNN grinder at the grocery store that grinds beans just right at the 'Turkish' setting. When it is just right it only takes 30 seconds +/- to pull a beautiful golden brown crema capped shot. It pumps out steam like a champ and makes a nice micro-bubble froth. I can't help but covet other high end rigs but for now I couldn't be happier.

Bought off of Ebay for a song.

Posted: March 21, 2002, 9:30pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185279130936)