Jura-Capresso F Series - Jim Mar's Review
Posted: April 2, 2008, 1:53pm
Jura-Capresso F Series Super Autos

Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has 12 Reviews
Arrow The Jura-Capresso F Series has been rated 7.87 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 13, 2003.
Arrow Jura-Capresso F Series reviews have been viewed 78,785 times (updated hourly).

Mark Thomas 9.00

Manufacturer: Jura Quality: 3
Where Bought: factory Aesthetics 5
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Similar Items Owned: Jura C1000
Bottom Line: If you want convenience over quality, this is your machine

Convenient. Easy to use.

Watery espresso. Technical glitches.

I upgraded to this machine from my Jura C1000 after it was recalled. I was able to exchange the C1000 +$500 for the F9. This machine makes better espresso than a steam toy but not as good as most other home machines. The quality of the shot is watery at best. It is nice and convenient to use, especially when waking up early and needing an effortless shot of espresso. Power on, hit the rinse button then push the single shot button 3 times for a "strong" shot. That aside, i get "drawer missing" error messages often, even in mid-brew, while the drawer is in place. I recently acquired a Pavoni Europiccola, one shot from that machine and  I don't even like looking at the Jura.

I dealt with Jura because of the recall, I don't remember where I originally purchased the C1000. Jura was very helpful during the recall and trading the machines was a great option. I basically got a brand new F9 for $500, plus my C1000 trade in. Jura has also been helpful with any questions or problems I had with their machines.

Posted: April 2, 2008, 1:53pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.192526102066)