Starbucks Italia - Ted Pollard's Review
Posted: February 26, 2004, 7:49pm
Starbucks Italia

Arrow The Starbucks Italia has 13 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Italia has been rated 7.85 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 3, 2003.
Arrow Starbucks Italia reviews have been viewed 79,115 times (updated hourly).

G M 7.33
Patrick McPherson 7.00
Erwin H 6.33
David Faw 6.00
Richard Wicker 6.00

Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Great automatic machine.  You'll enjoy it.

Good automatic.  It's just press a button and presto...you have espresso, cappucino, etc..  Makes consistent shots.

Costs is the big negative here.  Maybe because I'm just cheap.  But a retail price of $895, it should not only make espresso, but also cook breakfast, drive you to work.

I really like this machine.  Nice to be able to wake up, hit a buton, and great espresso instantly.  I admit, I love showing it off.  I'm ready to invite strangers in to just run it.  It is so easy to clean.  Very user friendly.  I am no expert, but boy do I have people fooled.

Love the ability to make double shots, or longs automatically.  The milk frother is not the best, but it is sufficient.  Used for cappucino that blows the local cafe away.  I find myself have 4 or 5 beverages a day.  And that's just me.  The amount of money saved is phenominal.  I will never buy from a local cafe again.

Be careful with ebay.  If it says new, and the price is way too cheap, somethings wrong.  I found out the hard way.

Posted: February 26, 2004, 7:49pm
Jebana from Ethiopia
Ultra Low Tech, for the CoffeeGeek with everything. Beautiful, and Functional too.
www.coffeeproject.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.197911024094)