Starbucks Italia - Shawn Ghormley's Review
Posted: January 14, 2005, 8:23am
Starbucks Italia

Arrow The Starbucks Italia has 13 Reviews
Arrow The Starbucks Italia has been rated 7.85 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 3, 2003.
Arrow Starbucks Italia reviews have been viewed 78,417 times (updated hourly).

G M 7.33
Patrick McPherson 7.00
Erwin H 6.33
David Faw 6.00
Richard Wicker 6.00

Where Bought: starucks Aesthetics 8
Similar Items Owned: n/a
Bottom Line: Italia is a good machine for all in one espresso making, just keep your receipt

Italia was easy to set up and operate,good DVD.

Italia started to leak water after one year. Water leaked near the door closure sensor. I went through CS and found that no repair was possible. I paid cash and misplaced the receipt so a gift card for the last sale price is my only option. I have to pay the difference for a Digital model.

We purchased the Italia to offset two visits to starbucks a day, also for an anniversary gift. Machine was easy to set up and use. Italia looked very nice on the countertop.Good DVD, no problems until the water leak. CS was helpful, I tried descaling the Italia , though the descaling light never went on (we use RO water). This may have helped the machine but didn't stop the water leak. I know it's my fault for loosing the receipt but I hate the thought and paying $500 more to get another Italia.

Good buying experience

Posted: January 14, 2005, 8:23am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.181785106659)