Isomac Venus - Noah K's Review
Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:48pm
Isomac Venus

Arrow The Isomac Venus has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Venus has been rated 8.63 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since May 13, 2003.
Arrow Isomac Venus reviews have been viewed 127,680 times (updated hourly).

Noah K 10.00
Scott Mc 7.93
Stephen Bozler 7.87
Dave LaFollette 7.66
Dezco Inc 7.00

Where Bought: 1st Line Equipment Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: So long as you are very careful with it, you

Solid machine, produces requisite pressure and heat for proper espresso extraction

After about 6 months I started seeing leakage around the portafilter making for a subpar espresso.

A really fantastic machine for the home user. I would definitely advise watching a few videos on YouTube on how to pull a shot properly before purchasing it as it's not as intuitive as one might think. I'm quite happy with the simplicity of the machine, but dissatisfied with the ongoing performance. It pulled an excellent shot for the first 6 months but eventually I started seeing leakage around the portafilter. Since I was getting water mixing in where I didn't want it this ultimately made for a poor espresso. I'm limited to making an Americano now, which is fine, but not what I'd expect for the money.

I received this as a gift so I cannot comment on this.

Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:48pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.202853918076)