Isomac Super Giada - Jeb Thyrson's Review
Posted: September 14, 2005, 7:04am
Isomac Super Giada

Arrow The Isomac Super Giada has 11 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Super Giada has been rated 7.73 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 4, 2003.
Arrow Isomac Super Giada reviews have been viewed 82,194 times (updated hourly).

Kristin S. 8.30
Robert Van der Meijden 7.33
Gary Cook 6.83
Michael Baryzewski 6.33
Pradeep Sarin 6.33

Where Bought: hamburg Aesthetics 7
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Junk

sturdy *looking* heavy construction, Italian retro design

bad price performance ratio, buggy electronics, non-existent service, slow to get hot, bulky, plastic parts

MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT

The first cup was always lukewarm. The damn thing broke down 3 days after the warrenty expired with minimal usage. When I tried to get in touch with the manufacturers they pointed me BACK to the distributor. As the machine 'died' three days after the 1 year warrenty, he just washed his hands. So I didn't just get ripped off but was given the run-around too!

Now I'm stuck storing this clunky piece of junk. What a f'ing waste! Especially because I thought I went to extraordinary lengths to get a 'quality' machine! Boy was I wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did, you will live to regret it.

I bought this machine in 'Alster Haus' -- which is a well know location in Hamburg, Germany.

Posted: September 14, 2005, 7:04am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.175982952118)