Isomac Relax - Shawn Shamgar's Review
Posted: May 31, 2004, 9:39am
Isomac Relax

Arrow The Isomac Relax has 9 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Relax has been rated 8.89 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 4, 2003.
Arrow Isomac Relax reviews have been viewed 48,198 times (updated hourly).

Mark Griffith 7.87
William Mariani 7.29
Howard Long 7.22
Dave Nolan 7.12
William Maurey 7.00

Where Bought: Café Creme Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Worth it, get it !

Great looking machine. Endless supply of steam & fits easilly in most kitchens on counter without touching cabinets.

Worst manual ever.

I recently upgraded from a much smaller machine & what a difference. This is a beautiful machine with a  lot of power behind it.  The foam you are able to get is terrific & the supply of steam is endless.

This is my first higher end machine and I could not be happier with its performance so far. Also, when you leave it on for 8 hours at a time, it does not seem to overheat at all and does not destroy the kitchen cabinet which is right above.

The Gauges are well located and allow you to keep a close eye on what is happening through the machine.

This machine is solidly built.  The stainless steel is beautiful & very well put together.  Quite the looker in my kitchen.  As the weeks progress I will update you more.

I bought the Machine from Café Creme in Montreal 514-277-4554.  Both Nick & Roger were beyond helpful and it made my decision easy . Also, upon arrival at home the machine leaked. I brought it back & it was repaird in 20 minutes while I waited with a fresh brewed coffee.  Outstanding "Italian Home Style" service which is 2nd to none.  This is my 2nd machine from Café Creme & it won't be my last.

Posted: May 31, 2004, 9:39am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.191061019897)