Isomac Zaffiro - Marc Lewis's Review
Posted: May 6, 2009, 12:23am
Isomac Zaffiro

Arrow The Isomac Zaffiro has 10 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Zaffiro has been rated 9.04 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Zaffiro reviews have been viewed 77,159 times (updated hourly).

David Blackman 9.50
Dan Kehn 7.86
Bob Dunsig 7.30
Marc Lewis 6.50
Mike Walsh 6.42

Where Bought: Espresso Italia Factory Outlet Aesthetics 8
Owned for: 2 weeks Overall 9
Bottom Line: beautiful, well made and a dream to own.

Easy to use, amazing coffee and it gives the user total control! This has to be one of the best single boiler machines on the market. I love the retro styling, but that is a matter of preference!

quite heavy, but again this reflect a its excellent build quality. Design is very stylish but hard to keep clean.

Even though i have only owned this machine for two weeks so far i have been very impressed with its performance. It produces great coffee, has excellent temperature stability despite its small size and can produce alot of coffee without any troubles.  Although i use this machine mainly for espresso as it is a single boiler, it makes frothing milk very easy and can produce a lot of steam without much trouble.
My wife is just learning how to make coffee now and she has enjoyed the process! Hopefully she can take over from chief coffee maker in the house soon!

This is my first manual coffee machine and hopefully my last, im in love! Espresso Italia was extremely helpful with my order, they had it delvered to me within 3 days, explained how to use it and provided me with great support. I would highly recommend them as their staff are very patient and helpful!!!

Posted: May 6, 2009, 12:23am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.21556520462)