Isomac Zaffiro - David Blackman's Review
Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:05am
Isomac Zaffiro

Arrow The Isomac Zaffiro has 10 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Zaffiro has been rated 9.04 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Zaffiro reviews have been viewed 74,378 times (updated hourly).

David Blackman 9.50
Dan Kehn 7.86
Bob Dunsig 7.30
Marc Lewis 6.50
Mike Walsh 6.42

Where Bought: cafe italia Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: A lot of machine for the money.  If you make coffee drinks every day, then you will want a machine of this quality and performance.  You must partner with a decent grinder e.g. Mazzer mini

repeatable consistency, no surprises, no duff shots.  adjustable temperature and pressure.  durability and build quality.  easy to clean (descaler and scum remover).  heavy. large drip tray.  And finally ... looks!  This machine is part of our lives!

for dinner parties of 4 or more people, the steaming capacity is not quite good enough.  But for the pair of us, it's fine.
The time for the machine to fully warm up is about 45 mins, but this is easily managed with a simple time-switch ($9)

After 5 years of living with a Gaggia Baby in ignorance of "what is out there", a forced lay up drove me to excessive internet browsing, and I found this site.  Clearly there were better machines available, and the Zaffiro was ordered.  After two weeks I wondered how we'd survived with the Gaggia, but after anoter few weeks I was taking more notice of the advice that "it's the grinder that counts".  Now we are running with the Zaffiro and the Mazzer mini, I can't see any need to ever upgrade, except for frothing milk at dinner parties.

After 13 months of ownership, with between 1 and 3 uses per day, I am still over the moon with the Zaffiro, and would buy the same again tomorrow.  I still look forward to making coffee every time

arrived with euro plug, but replacing with UK was not the most challenging task ever!

Posted: January 3, 2013, 11:05am
Gourmet Organic Coffee
Temblor is a smooth high-grown Guatemalan coffee that presents notes of spice and chocolate.
thelostgringo.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.180089950562)