Isomac Tea - Tom Bergamini's Review
Posted: March 16, 2009, 10:27pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 359,688 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 10
Writer's Expertise: I like coffee Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: SEXY tasty hot Italian with a bad name.  I suggest Stella.

Great unit.  Very easy to use and maintain, and it throws a great shot.  Pretty too.

Look like it has gotten spendy.

I've sent it once for service and have replaced a solenoid valve and now a vacuum breaker.  I just pulled the heater and liquid level probe to check for scale and they are perfect even though water here is very hard.  (I start with softened water then filter it).  i attribute good condition to my habit of turning it off right when I'm done so calcite can't build up.   But $1,600??  I'd bet few of you blindfolded could could tell a Tea shot from a Silvia shot, esp after foam/sugar added, so I wonder if it is worth it.  OK for me 'cause I could easily afford it at $850 or so, and I wanted the 'counter candy' good looks, but for $1,600 I could scrounge up a serviceable used car or go diving in Bonaire.  Even with a Brazilian wife intent on singlehandedly undergirding coffee shop revenues within a ten mile radius, at $1,600 the ROI from deferred $tar-bucks shoots way past my estimated 3-4 yr break-even.  Last, good to see improvements have been made 'cause Chris's Coffee Service sure lists a bunch of "better than original" parts for this girl.

When all is said and done...best toy I own.

I don't recall so it must have been fine.  IN THE YEARS SINCE CHRIS'S COFFEE GUYS HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLE WITH SERVICE AND I'M NOT EASILY IMPRESSED

Posted: March 16, 2009, 10:27pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185338973999)