Isomac Tea - Scott Vervoordt's Review
Posted: November 2, 2002, 9:27pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 361,148 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: chris coffee Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Advanced Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Excellent value for the money..Great machine in a limited amount of space!

Solidly well built, this machine has a small footprint and packs a lot of punch for its size. The e61 group is fabulous.

The machine has a small water container which requires a lot of refilling. It always cuts off in the middle of making coffee. Make sure you check frequently  if the machine has enough water.

Was browsing the web looking for a new semi commercial espresso machine for my newly remodeled kitchen. I came across Chris Coffee & I saw the Isomac Tea. I noticed that it had an E-61 Group similar to my Faema 4 group in my Dining Room, less the rotary pump. I called Chris directly but it was out of stock when I purchased it. I waited two weeks for delivery. When I received the box, it was well packed & arrived from UPS unscathed. I began to carry it into the kitchen & noticed it was VERY heavy for its size. I placed it next to my Mazzer Jolly on the island, it started up right away. I left the machine heat 40 minutes. I've had consistent coffee with this machine. Over then next week, I started to have difficulty with the pump. It came to a point where no water would be pumed. I called Chris, he said to return the machine to take a look at it.

I took the drive from NYC to Albany to see the store & meet Chris myself. I was treated to a personal tour of the office, stock & staff. Chris gave me another machine on the spot & some other goodies for making the 400 mile round trip.

When I retuned home with the replacement, I' ve never had trouble with the machine, Its left on 24/7 & my Faema has nothing on this guy. It delivers constent coffee time and time again. My only complaint is the refilling of the machine with its small container. I'm use to the convenience of a plumb line as well as the drain line.

As for the steam, its quite powerful and does a great job. What I do like in this little machine that I do not see in most home models is the hot water tap. It comes in very handy to rinse cups & make tea while using the steam and making coffee all at the same time.

All in all, its a great machine to own & Chris was a pleasure to do business with; Always there to help in an way he can.

Turns out that the origional machine had a bad water filter on it. The material in that filter leaked into the water line causing all kinds of problems for the waterline & boiler.

Chris Coffee has restored my faith in excellent customer service. The staff is friendly & knowledgeable second to none. Chris sends frequenkt emails to see if he could be of help in any way. I will buy in Rancilio Classe 10 from him shortly..

Posted: November 2, 2002, 9:27pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.390024900436)