Isomac Tea - Jeremy Nachbar's Review
Posted: November 30, 2003, 4:31pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 365,755 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris's Coffee Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: A life-long companion at a reasonable price.

Looks, great build quality, and great espresso.

The machine has been great.  I have had no problems.

I bought this machine from Chris's Coffee more than a year ago.   The machine made it very easy to produce good espresso.

I had purchased a Rancillio Silvia and returned it for the Tea.  The Tea was much easier to use, and there was no waiting for the machine to recover.

Besides producing good espresso and being dependable, it looks great in the kitchen too.  I find it funny how many comments I get on how it looks.  Those comments always lead to a shot.

The only drawback that I encountered was the Isomac grinder that I purchased at the time.  It is hard to dial in, and it is messy.  I will be in search of a better grinder soon.

Chris was incredibly helpful.  I wouldnt hesitate to purchase another product from him.  After six months of owning, Isomac changed the tip to the steam wand.  Without even asking Chris sent a new tip.  I came away from the buying experience feeling good about getting a quality product at a good price and able to receive helpful support from the place that sold the product to me.

Posted: November 30, 2003, 4:31pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.204420089722)