Isomac Tea - Eric Mélançon's Review
Posted: April 25, 2003, 9:17pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 359,859 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris' Coffee Service Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Beginner Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: none
Bottom Line: Absolutly pleased with it.

Just before beginning, i just want say that i am french speeking and i make lots of mistakes in english... but i can't write anything about this beautiful espresso machine. So please be comprehensive if i write in french... nobody will understand.

My Isomac Tea machine as many advantages i discover from day to day.
The most important is the consistency of shots. Better than the coffee shop near my home. The large drip tray is a plus. The rapid warm up time is to consider when you don't have a lot of time in the  morning (took only 10 minutes). Finally, the ability for the Tea to do shot after shot without needs to wait beteween shots is a must for me because whe always have visitors...

Nothing really bad except the original frotter milk. It is hard to master to obtain foamy milk (more hot milk than foamy milk). The new frotter Chris will send to me should fix the problem. Don't hesitate to ask him this replace parts.

Finally, keep stainless steel always clean give me headhache... but the look worth the efforts

It's my first espresso machine and it was important for me to begin with a machine reputate to be: 1) Easy to use, 2) Efficient, 3) Giving consistant shots, 4) a good dollars value 5) tolerant with not top notch technique. Belive me, the Isomac Tea gives all this and more.

Before buying it, i was not attract by his look on photos availiable on the net. I tought it was looking more than a tank than a espresso machine. One guy on Ebay speeks of Chris to me and recommended me to call him. I did it and he really understands my needs and expectations. He recommend me the Tea. Ok, go for this model!!! Wow, when i receive it, i became jaw dropped, the Tea is superb. For now, it is the Queen of my kitchen.

His construction is heavy duty to last for a life. I think i will never see the end of this machine. It is like a Sumo in Sunday best!!!

About performance, the heavy E-61 group deliver super espresso with rich crema even with begginer espresso guy. With a bit of experience, i will succeed unmatch quality espresso in all my town.

I haven't try other machine and don't want do it. The Tea is perfect for my needs. Thanks to Isomac, Thanks to Chris.

Wath can i say it is not already said about Chris an his team. They are fabulous, provide great communication, are always to go on ahead to solve problems and succeed to transmit their love for coffee.

I have bought my machine from Canada, Quebec and Chris was really nice. He organises everyting with duty and charge me a low shipping cost. He is really trusty for internationnal buyer.

I never see a seller who call sombody to ask him if everything is well. Chris does it. I raise my hat to him. Thanks...

Posted: April 25, 2003, 9:17pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.183426856995)