Isomac Tea - Dawn H's Review
Posted: May 10, 2004, 12:19pm
Isomac Tea & Tea II

Arrow The Isomac Tea has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Isomac Tea has been rated 9.09 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Isomac Tea reviews have been viewed 361,966 times (updated hourly).

Peter Bigone 10.00
Jim R. 9.26
James Schulman 9.17
Ton Boom 9.00
Blazej Mrozinski 8.67

Where Bought: Chris Coffee Aesthetics 8
Bottom Line: professional high end results from a machine that is more affordable

well constructed

small water tank

There have been many detailed and well written reviews that I found very helpful.  I do not  have quite the knowledge as some experts on here.
       Other than a few small issues I have had a positive experience so far.
   If you do not have direct connect, it is difficult to fill the water tank. It is small and requires refills frequently and will shut down the machine if it gets too low..   I made this process easier by adding an easy access container behind the unit that siphons water into the tank.
     I am now making great lattes and freinds visit more often as they now prefer my bucks over starbucks.

My purchase was from Chris Coffee.  He really went the extra mile and have never had a business man so helpful. (even after months following purchase)..    I really do not know how he does so much as so many have had the same experience.

Posted: May 10, 2004, 12:19pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182993888855)