Gaggia Compact - Sean Owens's Review
Posted: June 29, 2005, 3:26pm
Gaggia Compact Super Auto

Arrow The Gaggia Compact has 8 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Compact has been rated 7.13 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since November 4, 2003.
Arrow Gaggia Compact reviews have been viewed 42,530 times (updated hourly).

Phil Ingber 7.00
Dennis Meyers 6.00
Phil T 6.00
D Barrett 5.20
Kevin Dee 5.20

Where Bought: whole latte love Aesthetics 6
Bottom Line: For a relatively low priced super-automatic, this machine rocks!

This machine rocks!  There are 2 settings for brew volume, one for me and one for the wife.  Once you dial in your preferred grind and volume it is as easy as a push of the button.  Cleaning is a breeze.  I use it for lattes (hot and cold) and with locally roasted coffee it is far better than anything I've had in the US.

It isn't the prettiest machine out there (yeah the plastic finish does look like an overweight fax machine).  But for the price, it's hard to argue.

Purchased from Whole Latte Love.  Their support has been fantastic.  I had a slight glitch with the metal filter (I was tightening it too much after cleaning) and they showed me how to correct it asap.  I would definately buy from them again and would buy another compact in a heartbeat.  The convenience of one button grind and brew can't be underestimated (no grinder, no mess, less counter space).  I brew primarily lattes ( both hot and iced) and the quality is very impressive.    The gaggia compact is the best thing I have ever purchased!

Fantastic, Whole Latte Love spent the time to give me the pro's and con's of several machines and followed up with very good customer service>

Posted: June 29, 2005, 3:26pm
Italian Biscotti Cookies
Premium artisan quality Italian Biscotti cookies. Many flavors!
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.202024936676)