Gaggia Espresso - Other - Haggai Paz's Review
Posted: June 20, 2007, 9:37pm
Gaggia Espresso - Other Machines

Arrow The Gaggia Espresso - Other has 9 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Espresso - Other has been rated 8.16 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Espresso - Other reviews have been viewed 62,900 times (updated hourly).

Alex D 8.00
Paul 7.37
Franck Pauly 7.00
Gary Kercheck 6.62
Ed 6.20

Product Reviewed: Tebe
Where Bought: online Aesthetics 9
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Bottom Line: Good machine, for people who wants good results for midrange buddget.

Machine looks like a professional item scaled down for home use. This I can tell by the people who comes to visit me. Most of my capuccinos and espressos come out goot according to the guests. I've made almos 2000 cups already and it works the same as I bought it

Results not always same. foaming not equale. descaling the machine is a mess. Some plastic parts were torn (rear pipe) or broken (steem foamer thread)

I bought the machine from display. I'm quite sure its not a display model but second class (b) due to some prints fading in the name. I worked OK from the begingin, some droppings from the steem nozzles that still axisits today. I think a its a very good machine for people who doesn't want fancy and can live with a single boiler and the descaling process. I'm not sure all machnes needs to be descaled. I'm not so happy with the plastic parts, and the differences between shots. the un-even results ,esspecially with Cappucino and foaming cannot produce the same cooffee drinks - But these are quite fogivven in home use. I would suggest anyone who is limited on budget to consider this machine since it has most of the advantages, and very little mess.

Home delivery, Some replacement parts needed after a year.

Posted: June 20, 2007, 9:37pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.200155973434)