Gaggia Espresso - Robert Thies's Review
Posted: February 14, 2008, 7:12pm
Gaggia Espresso

Arrow The Gaggia Espresso has 33 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Espresso has been rated 7.67 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Espresso reviews have been viewed 169,882 times (updated hourly).

John Schmidt 8.56
Brad C. 8.45
Shawn Duden 8.00
Vils M. DiSanto 7.88
Stephen Bozler 7.87

Where Bought: Amazon Aesthetics 6
Bottom Line: This machine works great for about a year then dies.  Trust me I have had two of them.

Works well for a while.

This machine works great for about a year then dies.  Trust me I have had two of them.  I have had two of these machines.  Both stopped pumping after about a year.  The boiler also stopped working in the 1st one after about a year.  Probably why they stopped making this machine.  I have had two of these machines.  Both stopped pumping after about a year.  The boiler also stopped working in the 1st one after about a year.  Probably why they stopped making this machine.

Good buying experience from Amazon

Posted: February 14, 2008, 7:12pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.204624176025)