Gaggia Espresso - Lisa S's Review
Posted: February 12, 2009, 2:44pm
Gaggia Espresso

Arrow The Gaggia Espresso has 33 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Espresso has been rated 7.67 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Espresso reviews have been viewed 170,472 times (updated hourly).

John Schmidt 8.56
Brad C. 8.45
Shawn Duden 8.00
Vils M. DiSanto 7.88
Stephen Bozler 7.87

Where Bought: online, don't remember Aesthetics 7
Bottom Line: Great 1st machine for the money.

Easy to use, fill and operate.

Original frother cracked during 1st week of use.  Replacement was pomptly sent  Ivory color absorbs more coffee stains as it ages.

I was a novice latte drinker when I decided I wasn't going to spend the $ at the coffee shops for a daily dose of espresso.  This was 6-7 yrs ago now.  I researched what made a good machine and chose a pump driven vs steam driven machine.   This machine has finally stopped working after about 6-7 yrs.  I've replace the fuse 4 times and this final time (4th) did not fix what was broken.  I often wonder how many people toss a perfectly good machine when a replacing the fuse is a simple fix at the cost of $1.25?  I've used this machine a least once daily during this time with the exception of waiting to receive replacement fuses I can't seem to find locally.    I am a "safe" coffee consumer.  I stick with what I like and this machine saved me tons of money over the years considering what a 16 oz latte runs in any coffee shop/kiosk.  I'd purchase it again, but am looking for an updated look.  Amazingly enough, you can still find it online.

I really don't recall who I purchased this from.  It was online and they replaced the cracked frother without hassel.

Posted: February 12, 2009, 2:44pm
Green Unroasted Coffee
Free shipping. Save 15% on variety pack, use 'variety' at checkout
www.madbeanscoffee
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190845012665)