Gaggia Classic - Brian Hamada's Review
Posted: October 14, 2006, 12:15am
Gaggia Classic Machine

Arrow The Gaggia Classic has 78 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Classic has been rated 8.03 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Classic reviews have been viewed 637,599 times (updated hourly).

Daryl Cross 9.00
John Anderson 8.85
Patrick Sloane 8.00
Connor McClellan 8.00
Dan Pohl 8.00

Where Bought: costco.com Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: More then sufficient for a serious first time buyer looking for a quality espresso machine. Highly recommended!

Great little machine!

Water reservoir sometimes can be too small when making lots of shots of espresso.

My friend who lived in Seattle brought his into work and I tried it. I was sold pretty quick! This machine puts out an excellent shot of espresso. If it's good enough for U2 to have on the road, it's good enough for me!  It heats up quickly. Steamer can sometimes seem a little weak but it's a small machine so you can't really expect too much from it. It does make a great latte with nice thick foam. Never used the single shot insert as it seems pretty useless. Double shots are pretty much the standard anywhere you go. I've had this machine for about 10 years and it still works as good as the first time I've used it. It's built rock solid. I highly recommend anyone looking for a quality built entry-level espresso machine to seriously look at this one. Although I don't think you'll find it at this price, it's still worth the money.

Great experience buying from this vendor.

Posted: October 14, 2006, 12:15am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190165042877)