Gaggia Classic - Jennie Star's Review
Posted: December 26, 2011, 12:47pm
Gaggia Classic Machine

Arrow The Gaggia Classic has 78 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Classic has been rated 8.03 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Classic reviews have been viewed 637,754 times (updated hourly).

Daryl Cross 9.00
John Anderson 8.85
Patrick Sloane 8.00
Connor McClellan 8.00
Dan Pohl 8.00

Where Bought: aabree(dontbuyfrom) Aesthetics 1
Writer's Expertise: I live coffee Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: sorry i bought it from aabree.  old looking machine

has some good reviews

machine is ancient

I got a Gaggia classic as a gift, and it was easy trying to decide if I should plug it in or send it back. The reviews say it makes wonderful expresso and I want to keep it despite the fact the design is so outdated. (I don't like the way it looks). Most importantly, The bottom piece just slips out and does not stay put.  I can imagine spilling the coffee every morning ~ This machine should be a few steps up from my Breville cafe roma but that machine had a very secure bottom tray.  I just don't like the way this drip tray dislodges itself so easily.  There is nothing really to hold it and It seems so cheaply constructed for a fancy machine. I hate the way you need to pull parts off before you can access the water tank ~I had to take it out from the box to find this out and I'm not going to keep it. This 'new' machine looks like it has pulled from the garage after 20 years of storage. I'm thinking about trading it in and spending a little more more if necessary, it is too bad that it was purchased from Aabree coffee instead of Amazon or macy's because they are not a friendly company as they impose restocking fees and do not even provide an email address to write to on their website. I don't recommend anyone to purchase from them as you can get the same prices anywhere without hassles.

Posted: December 26, 2011, 12:47pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.194078922272)