Gaggia Classic - Naoyuki Kitajima's Review
Posted: November 10, 2005, 5:54am
Gaggia Classic Machine

Arrow The Gaggia Classic has 78 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Classic has been rated 8.03 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Classic reviews have been viewed 643,438 times (updated hourly).

A C C 9.00
Daryl Cross 9.00
John Anderson 8.85
Peter Buchta 8.00
Dan Pohl 8.00

Where Bought: myer Aesthetics 7
Bottom Line: A good cup of expresso just on time.

This machine has no problem with brewing a good cup of coffee.
It is really easy to use and the looks is also good.  The sise is also reasonable to have at home, not too big not too small.

The milk frothing is not good in this machine as I experienced. the rurbofrother just create a lot of big bubbles so I struggled to make a good cup of cappuccino.

This machine gave me everything that I needed to my a good cup of coffee, such as good preasure, easy to use format, etc. I also liked the design of the machine, as it was simple and easy to use. the only part of this machine that I was not satisfied with was the milk frothing wand, i have no problem with the power of the steam that come out from the machine but the shape of the wand did not allow me to make a good milk. The hole from which the steam come out was too big that made it difficult to make a good milk.
I also tried without the turbofrother but then the length of the wand was to short to reach a good depth of the milk. I could only use the smallest pitcher to make a satisfactory milk with this machine.

I bought this machine in the department store in my city. I have no problem with their services. I brought it back to my house by myself.

Posted: November 10, 2005, 5:54am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.195673942566)