Gaggia Baby - All - Gery Bastiani's Review
Posted: January 19, 2010, 6:06pm
Gaggia Baby Espresso Models

Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has 27 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Baby - All reviews have been viewed 187,305 times (updated hourly).

Nadav Caine 9.33
Patrick Sloane 9.20
Andrew King 8.50
Brad Franks 8.00
Jesse Robinson 7.11

Product Reviewed: Baby
Where Bought: Whole Latte Love Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: I like my Gaggia Baby, it is very well built, easy to use and makes a good cup of espresso for a entire level home machine

Heats up quickly, easy to use, easy to clean and do maintenance on

Larger boiler, rocker type switches, different frothing tip.

Being my first espresso machine, it was real easy to setup and learn on even though I still need to get a good grinder. Using pre- ground coffee from a local shop, it makes good espresso even though the layer of crema is only about 1/16"  thick,  guess when I get the grinder this should change but coffee it makes taste good anyway. The Gaggia is very well built and solid, on the vendors website it's stated that it had a 64 oz water tank but in fact it's just over 32 oz.  Wish Gaggia would change the push type buttons to rocker type like on the Gaggia Classic and a larger boiler but out of brass and go back to the original frothing tip. Would buy it again.

Bought my Gaggia Baby from Whole Latte Love, had great customer service with their sales and tech dept. it was shipped and received when I was told, even after the sales if I had any questions and called they helped me out. On their web site they had a forum and would answer question posted there. Will continue to use them for my coffee needs

Posted: January 19, 2010, 6:06pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18025302887)