Gaggia Baby - All - Alison Buck's Review
Posted: March 21, 2011, 12:44pm
Gaggia Baby Espresso Models

Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has 27 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Baby - All reviews have been viewed 187,411 times (updated hourly).

Nadav Caine 9.33
Patrick Sloane 9.20
Andrew King 8.50
Brad Franks 8.00
Jesse Robinson 7.11

Product Reviewed: Baby Gaggia
Where Bought: www.wholelattelove.com Aesthetics 3
Bottom Line: Why upgrade when it works?

I had this machine for 10 years.  It finally died. It was not a sleek model as pictured on front.  REGULAR use. I will be shopping around but may just go back to what worked.

Improvements may be getting milk hot enought and larger water reserve.

I purchased one new porto filter during the ten years. Really in the last 3 years. the one I purchased was a chunking looking model.  Two ways to refill reserve. One pull out plastic reservior or poor from the top.  I made sure to decalsify regualarly. Probably every 4 - 6 months.  I think this helped with its longitfity.  One nice thing is it is small enough to fit under my counter but I did need to pull it out to refill. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Only one so far.

Posted: March 21, 2011, 12:44pm
Don't suffer bad espresso
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182845830917)