Gaggia Baby - All - Ian Lock's Review
Gaggia Baby Espresso Models
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has 27 Reviews
Arrow The Gaggia Baby - All has been rated 7.17 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Gaggia Baby - All reviews have been viewed 190,699 times (updated hourly).

Nadav Caine 9.33
Patrick Sloane 9.20
Andrew King 8.50
Brad Franks 8.00
Jesse Robinson 7.11

Where Bought: eBay Aesthetics 6
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: Yes
Similar Items Owned: none
Bottom Line: Great little machine -I'm happy!

Easy to use
Durable finish
Makes a great cup of coffee

Can't think of any

This is the first espresso machine I've had. I bought it around a year ago, & the only problem with it is that I am now very rarely able to buy a coffee elsewhere that comes up to the standard of those I make at home. :-)  Over the years I tried a variety of coffee making methods, in the end settling for a plunger (press-pot) for a several years & used to enjoy it. Now the plunger is only used  during power cuts.
The steamer is ok but could be better. As I have my coffee black it's not an issue for me.
At the time of purchase I also bought a Gaggia MDF grinder. The combination of the two consistently give excellent results, & after a year give me no reason to consider upgrading. Hmmm.........think i'll go & make another cup. :-)

This was a 'factory refurbished ' unit bought on eBay.

Posted: June 25, 2005, 2:30am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.186294794083)