Francis Francis X5 - Gregory Ramirez's Review
Posted: February 9, 2005, 5:48pm
Francis Francis X5

Arrow The Francis Francis X5 has 21 Reviews
Arrow The Francis Francis X5 has been rated 8.20 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since December 1, 2001.
Arrow Francis Francis X5 reviews have been viewed 156,488 times (updated hourly).

Theron Georges 8.16
Patrick S. 8.00
Diane Romano 7.50
Robert Wheatley 7.00
Jane Zeero 7.00

Manufacturer: Francis! Francis! Quality: 8
Where Bought: Illy Cafe Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Excellent entree into the world of the home espresso machine!

Easy as can be.  Sit down to an espresso in less than 10 minutes (I've stood in line longer at the coffee shop!)
Looks great on the counter.

What's with the cheesy clock?

This is my first machine.  Simple, simple, simple.  The pods make it easy (and clean) to make a quite tasty beverage.

The first night I sat down and made an espresso.  Then I made another.  Then I made a cappuccino.  Then was ready to make another espresso when I realized I needed to go to bed.  I quite possibly could have been there in front of the machine all night making coffee!

Nice compact size, easily portable (I will take in the trailer when I go camping).  Great cheerful color (orange), and aside from the clock, appears and feels to be well made.

Clock was damaged in shipping (it is so cheesy I would be surprised if any are working properly on delivery), FrancisFrancis! sent out a replacement ASAP.  Great customer service.

Purchased through the Illy Cafe coffee membership program.  Doesn't get any easier.

Posted: February 9, 2005, 5:48pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.183680057526)