Espressione Luna - Fredrik Stier's Review
Posted: September 20, 2005, 4:37am
Espressione Luna Espresso Machine

Arrow The Espressione Luna has 1 Reviews
Arrow The Espressione Luna has been rated 7.80 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since August 1, 2005.
Arrow Espressione Luna reviews have been viewed 11,109 times (updated hourly).

Manufacturer: Espressione Quality: 8
Where Bought: Intrenet Aesthetics 9
Similar Items Owned: None
Bottom Line: Good looking, makes great epresso check it out

Build quality, lovely design, can make excellent shots, small, excellent for people with Small Kitchen..

A little messy it sits on a white wall and coffee leaves stains....
Not enough room under filter holder for a normal sized mug.
The steaming rod is a little too short.
Pods are a bit tricky to use, I bought the extra filter so I use "normal" coffee

I hadn't really focussed on making good espresso before I got this machine because this was the only one I could find that hangs on a wall.  A quick search on the net brought me to coffeegeek.com and I started reading reviews. Found a test on a Norwegian site, seamed like a decent machine.

The Luna was kind of hard to get in Stockholm. Luna is surprisingly expensive in Sweden. So I ended up ordering it on Internet from Italy.

I got the machine home. Due to renovation of my kitchen I had to wait 3 weeks before trying my new toy. I studied the manual, learned that on CoffeeGeek. Tried me first espresso in my new kitchen not bad.. Tried several different kinds of coffee but I missed the smell of fresh coffee. So I bought a grinder.. This really improved my espressos.

I really love that fact that I quickly can switch from making coffee to steam milk. No waiting like with many other machines.

It is al lovely piece of a art sitting on the wall, just need to find a nice bottle, no built in water tank so it uses a bottle instead

The steam is excellent only “problem” is the stumpy steam wand....

It really needs to warm up else the temp is a bit all over the place..

This is my first espresso machine and I really like its performance, the good looks just is a bonus

N/A

Posted: September 20, 2005, 4:37am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.172772884369)