Espressione Grace - Jennifer B's Review
Posted: April 19, 2007, 10:45pm
Espressione Grace Espresso Machine

Arrow The Espressione Grace has 2 Reviews
Arrow The Espressione Grace has been rated 8.40 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since September 6, 2006.
Arrow Espressione Grace reviews have been viewed 15,494 times (updated hourly).

Brian Carter 5.00
Jennifer B 4.50

Previous Review
Manufacturer: Grimac Quality: 8
Where Bought: create and barrel Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Lively Red and Easy to be a good barista!

Looks, Smallness, easy to use, quality components, made in Europe

none noted

First I like its look. It is a small in size and I like the red color.  I have other red accents in kitchen.  I have never had any problems with the machine.  It heats up quick and works fine. Makes good quality espresso and frothy milk.  Also the parts come apart to clean easily. Does not show any wear and tear after a year of use.  I use the product about a few times a week and do 2-3 shots each time.  No maintence on it so far.  I got from Create and Barrel on clearence. The product I believe is from Europe where they do coffee better.

The vendor actually mailed me a one that had water droplets in carafe so I sent back without using. I felt is was most likely a return. They sent another one that was perfect. Mail ordered the product but was able to go to local store and return (convient).

Previous Review
Posted: April 19, 2007, 10:45pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.18723988533)