Delonghi Rialto 4500 - Wendy Barnson's Review
Posted: January 1, 2011, 1:54pm
Delonghi Rialto 4500 Super Auto

Arrow The Delonghi Rialto 4500 has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Delonghi Rialto 4500 has been rated 6.60 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 23, 2007.
Arrow Delonghi Rialto 4500 reviews have been viewed 43,261 times (updated hourly).

Jim Krupp 8.00
Wendy Barnson 7.00
M.L. Ceplecha 0.00
Greta Robbins 0.00

Bottom Line: If you want something that lasts, or reasonable customer service, do not buy this machine.

It has a lot of bells and whistles and makes it easy to fix a nice cup of latte or expresso.

The durability is horrible, as well as DeLonghi customer service. I have only had the machine less than 2 years, and I am now getting a "generic alarm" The folks at Delonghi are not helpful, nor do they offer any solutions. I was even at the point of getting it fixed on my own since they wouldnt assume responsibility, and the nearest place they gave was over 50 miles away. I have emailed their customer service, and have yet to even be acknowledged.

After you buy the product, do not expect any help from Delongi. Their customer service is uncaring, and wont even take the time to respond to my inquiries or concerns. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was transferred into lala land, and then hung up on. They even went so far as to refer me back to Starbucks, even though they are the manufacturer. I am now in the market for a new machine, and it will not be a Delonghi. The machine costs way too much money to last less than 2 years. Mr Coffee would be better in my mind than another Delonghi.

Terrible customer service. they dont care whether their product works or not after you buy it.

Posted: January 1, 2011, 1:54pm
Quick Mill Back in Stock
All Quick Mill Machine ready to ship. Free Ship. Silvano, Anita, Alexia, 2B, Andreja, QM67, Monza!
cupandbrew.com
Italian Biscotti Cookies
Premium artisan quality Italian Biscotti cookies. Many flavors!
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.190111160278)