Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others - Patrick Lynch's Review
Posted: December 26, 2007, 8:07pm
Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others

Arrow The Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others has 15 Reviews
Arrow The Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others has been rated 5.91 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Delonghi Espresso Machines - Others reviews have been viewed 114,899 times (updated hourly).

Pete Thompson 8.00

Product Reviewed: Veneto
Manufacturer: Delonghi Quality: 5
Where Bought: ebay Aesthetics 5
Writer's Expertise: Just starting Would Buy Again: No
Bottom Line: Good starter machine.

Easy to use, not expensive, warms up quickly.

Cheap looking, for some reason I find it hard to remove the puck, as it is slushy.

I 'won' this on ebay quite by accident: I placed the starting bid and to my horror ended up owning the thing. Truth be told, I felt it would be a cheap starter model, allowing me to learn some more.

i have pulled some delicious shots, but consistency is harder to find, though not necessarily the fault of the machine (I am waiting for my grinder to arrive, this should help).  I have noticed cleaning the machine, tamping the coffee, and prewarming everything helps enormously.

All in all, I am pleased with my purchase, but am glad I didn't spend more. it is a good beginner model, and I hope to move up the espresso chain.

Ebay!

Posted: December 26, 2007, 8:07pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182567834854)