Delonghi Magnifica 4400 - Daniel Reis's Review
Posted: July 15, 2011, 7:54pm
Delonghi Magnifica 4400 Super Auto

Arrow The Delonghi Magnifica 4400 has 4 Reviews
Arrow The Delonghi Magnifica 4400 has been rated 7.70 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since February 7, 2009.
Arrow Delonghi Magnifica 4400 reviews have been viewed 26,564 times (updated hourly).

Sandy Beaman 8.00
Aaron Long 6.50
Robert Bearden 0.00
Daniel Reis 0.00

Manufacturer: Unknown Quality: 8
Where Bought: Costco Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Look for a quieter machine that males good coffee.

Makes a good cup of coffee

LOUD!!!

I have to make sure every one in the house is awake because once I turn on the unit it makes so much noise it wakes up the neighborhood. It appears to vibrate and the noise is unbearable. It also tells me to dump the coffee grounds when it is only 1/2 full. The way I make coffee this is too often. The quality of coffee is great and I have no complaints about this. My only other major complaint I have is that the coffee is never hot enough. If there was a way to do away with the noise and get hot coffee the unit would be well worth buying. My recommendation is to look elsewhere for a quiet machine.

You cannot go wrong with Costco

Posted: July 15, 2011, 7:54pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185520887375)