Delonghi Magnifica - Turko Turko's Review
Posted: February 13, 2009, 7:49pm
DeLonghi Magnifica Original
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Delonghi Magnifica has 18 Reviews
Arrow The Delonghi Magnifica has been rated 8.58 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since April 5, 2006.
Arrow Delonghi Magnifica reviews have been viewed 204,893 times (updated hourly).

Dave Boingo 10.00
Trey Harrell 9.83
Leighton Smith 8.66
David Kamikawa 8.50
Mark Edwards 8.00

Manufacturer: Delonghi Quality: 10
Where Bought: eBay Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Great machine if you don't pay full retail price. Search on eBay there are plenty of them available refurbished.

Best bang for your buck
I got this baby refurbished on eBay for $380.00 free shipping
Machine looks brand new comes with great instructional DVD
Great espresso shots

None

I am a coffee geek freak and always convinced my Rancilio Silivia was the best home machine. Going super auto?! I am so glad I did :) I took my Silvia to work to avoid paying for Starbucks but I am seriously thinking buying another Magnifica instead. This machine delivers awesome espresso shots without having to deal with the messy cleanup. After trying several beans I decided for my taste to go with Lavazza Top Class Espresso beans. Amazing Americanos in the morning with even better double shots in the afternoon (could not ask for more) not to mention GREAT CREMA! Another major plus is to have the wife happy, just press a button and voila!

Smooth eBay transaction. Fast shipping.

Posted: February 13, 2009, 7:49pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.208428144455)