Capresso C1000 Super Auto - Doug Brock's Review
Posted: January 22, 2005, 12:54pm
Capresso C1000 Super Auto

Arrow The Capresso C1000 Super Auto has 28 Reviews
Arrow The Capresso C1000 Super Auto has been rated 7.78 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Capresso C1000 Super Auto reviews have been viewed 136,394 times (updated hourly).

Wes Marshall 8.20
Mark Fletcher 8.00
Scott Pace 8.00
John Cauffiel 7.50
Roy McGinnis 7.00

Manufacturer: Capresso Quality: 8
Where Bought: Capresso Online Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Starbuck's quality coffee and cappuccino that is easy to justify if you visit Starbucks a couple times a week.

Very easy setup.  Makes  a very good cup of coffee.   Starbucks quality easily.

Messy when making cappuccino froth.  Height adjustable extractor output spout doesn't go high enough.  An 8 oz cup barely fits under it.   Manual is very poor and is hard to follow.  Had it not been for the video we would of been in trouble.  You should watch it several times over the first week of owning this machine.

This was our first expensive coffee machine.  I spent many hours reviewing different machines and felt that I made the best choice when I ordered it.  I am overall happy with my purchase and I would purchase the machine again.  I drink more cappuccinos than coffee and this machine requires multiple steps to make froth.  I have found that if I nuke the milk, to get the proper temp , prior to frothing I can get a better froth.  The manual is very poor and is hard to follow.  Had it not been for the video we would of been in trouble.  You should watch it several times over the first week of owning this machine.

I hope the machine is durable due to the price.  I look forward to providing feedback in one year.

I purchased this machine directly from the vendor and was pleased with the overall experience.

Posted: January 22, 2005, 12:54pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185518980026)