Briel Machines - Other - Samuel Kauffman's Review
Posted: July 19, 2006, 6:54am
Briel Espresso Machines - Other
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Briel Machines - Other has 17 Reviews
Arrow The Briel Machines - Other has been rated 7.00 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow Briel Machines - Other reviews have been viewed 127,228 times (updated hourly).

Gary Rocco 8.50

Product Reviewed: ED271
Manufacturer: Briel Quality: 8
Where Bought: Amazon.com Aesthetics 9
Similar Items Owned: ED271 & Sintra
Bottom Line: This is an attractive, versatile and easy to use coffee-espresso maker.

1) Easy of use     2) Looks professional    3) Built like a Tank   4) Reliable

Difficult-Complicated to disassemble for do it your self-repairs.

I do not claim any extraordinary expertise in coffee espresso making but I do know what tastes and looks good having frequently traveled in Europe. After experience with lower end espresso machines with mediocre results, I purchased my first Briel ED271 about four years ago. I made the purchase based on appearance and the reviews, although few in number, at the Coffee Geek site.  I found for my purposes we needed a machine that allowed for regular coffee as well as espresso-cappuccino capability. After four years of heavy usage I am more than satisfied with my purchase.  In the four years Ive owned the ED271 I had to send my first machine back for repair only once for a timer circuit board failure to the repair facility in N.J. after ~three years of operation.   Since my initial purchase I have purchased a second machine off eBay for our vacation home.

The performance of both machines has been very similar with consistent results. The crema and taste of these Briel products has been excellent.

Both Amazon.com and Ebay purchases were positive experiences.

Have no complaints after over 4 years of good service

Posted: July 19, 2006, 6:54am
The Coffee Project
Home coffee Roasting equipment, green beans, and supplies
www.coffeeproject.com
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.182376861572)