Breville 800ESXL - Sophie Myers's Review
Breville Espresso 800ESXL
Arrow Amazon

Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has been rated 7.95 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 2, 2006.
Arrow Breville 800ESXL reviews have been viewed 548,205 times (updated hourly).

Steve Koellhoffer 10.00
H H 10.00
Pat D'Arcy 9.50
Ben Moore 9.00
L Blumen 9.00

Manufacturer: Breville USA Quality: 7
Where Bought: Harvey Norman (AUST) Aesthetics 9
Bottom Line: Love it!

Lovely looking on my Kitchen bench, Easy to use when I'm not fully conscious in the morning

Maybe a bit loud? Jug that is supplied with it is too small, Tamp is too light.

I love this machine! I love how it looks, I love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to clean.

Very easy to fill. Has a large water tank which can be taken out completely for cleaning/filling.

Handle is nice and heavy - and is very smooth and easy to fit into machine.

Frothing is easy. Machine comes with a sleve-thing that fits over the frothing wand. The idea here is to make it easy to create super frothy froth. I used it once and promptly took it off, as i found it created WAAAY too much froth and i had run out of room in my jug, but hadn't finished warming the milk.
I can see that the attachement would be good for a novice who has had little or no experience with frothing, however i work in hospitality and am well and truly used to frothing!

I'm thinking i'll have to get a slightly larger jug. I find it only holds enough for one cup, which is fine for me when I'm making my morning coffee for work, but it's a bit of a pain when i've got friends over.

Very easy to clean - just slide the drip tray out and wash in sink.

Downfall is that the grounds don't from a nice dry puck, but I use the coffee grounds on my plants, so i simply rinse out handle into a bucket of water and pour over plants.

I recommend this machine to any first timer!

I purchased my machine at Harvey Norman. It was damn lucky i knew what i was looking at in terms of machines. No sales people were around. I ended up pretending i was looking for a new dishwasher or fridge so that a sales person would come over and assist me (sneaky sneaky haha)

Posted: December 6, 2006, 9:10pm
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185319900513)