Breville 800ESXL - Phil Braido's Review
Posted: October 18, 2008, 6:25am
Breville Espresso 800ESXL

Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has 66 Reviews
Arrow The Breville 800ESXL has been rated 7.95 overall by our member reviewers
Arrow This product has been in our review database since October 2, 2006.
Arrow Breville 800ESXL reviews have been viewed 538,481 times (updated hourly).

Steve Koellhoffer 10.00
H H 10.00
Pat D'Arcy 9.50
Ben Moore 9.00
L Blumen 9.00

Product Reviewed: 800esxl
Manufacturer: Breville (Chinese origin) Quality: 10
Where Bought: quebec canada Aesthetics 10
Bottom Line: Great Machine for the money and great consumer support

Great shots for the money - looks great steam wand works well - great customer support.

could have a bigger water resovoir

bought this machine 1 month ago and it has been doing a wonderful job - froths great and makes great shots - and all for 235.00 you really can't go wrong. I even ordered 2 of them 1 for the bro-in law and when it arrived I couldn.t get water from the machine through the head. Phoned Breville and they said to return the machine. I was quite concerned about having to repay shipping and all. Breville gave me a number to call and said a courier would pick the machine up at my house and they would cover all shipping issues. I packaged it up and within 2 hrs someone was at my door to pick up the machine. Phoned Breville and gave them the tracking number and they said they would be sending me another machine. I was imagining the wait to be a month or so but the machine was at my door in 10 days. Great company to deal with and very helpful when I called their 800 number - the machine they sent works great.

Excellent

4 months in and so far the machine has been preforming excellent. It uses a lot of water but I believe this is a good thing as I fill it up with fresh water more often - no big deal - shots are still great using black cat coffee.

Posted: October 18, 2008, 6:25am
CoffeeGeek.com, CoffeeGeek, and Coffee Geek, along with all associated content & images are copyright ©2000-2014 by Mark Prince, all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated. Content, code, and images may not be reused without permission. Usage of this website signifies agreement with our Terms and Conditions. (0.185563087463)